Abstracts are now being accepted for the 32nd Annual Small Satellite Conference Technical Sessions, Pre-Conference Workshop, Swifties and Poster Sessions to be held at Utah State University in Logan, Utah, USA.
When submitting, be prepared to supply the following information:
- Title of paper
- Point of contact information
- Presenter name and contact information
- List of co-authors including name, affiliation, and email addresses
- Abstract – 500 word maximum, ascii text only
- The 2018 session topic that best fits the abstract (select one)
- Indicate if you want the abstract to also be considered for the Pre-Conference Workshop, Poster Sessions or Swifties
Abstracts are selected by a peer review panel based on:
- Appropriate Technical content
- Value and relevance to Conference and session topic
- Lack of advertisement/marketing*
*Abstracts that focus primarily on the marketing of commercial material are strongly discouraged.
Please Note: By submitting, each author/co-author agrees to the following conditions:
- The Small Satellite Conference is authorized to circulate abstracts to committee members and reviewers for evaluation and selection purposes.
- Selected presentations and papers will be included in the Small Satellite Conference online proceedings.
- If accepted to present in the Pre-Conference Workshop or Technical Sessions, presenters must submit a technical paper to accompany their presentation by June 12.
- No paper is required for those selected to present in the Poster Sessions and Swifties.